Fundraising for the DU House
This is the cover page of a four-page, printed letter sent to alumni in an effort to raise the funds to build a chapter house. The rendering was likely drawn by the architect, Allyn A. Packard of the class of 1886. It was his proposed design for the chapter house that was selected. By the time this circular was distributed, the chapter had already acquired the lot on South Avenue.
The estimated construction costs were $17,500, as was noted on page two of the circular.
Page 2, Fundraising Letter
Page 3, Fundraising Letter
Page 4, Fundraising Letter